Nymi touring the southeast globe

A little story about a short, cute and deadly creature on an adventure in distant lands far far away.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Change of plans

Yours truly have changed the travelling plan a bit, there is a story to it too of course :)

I will stay in Singapore for 10 more days, leaving the 26th of November to New Zealand via Bali and Sydney. Aryn's special ala carte menu, that I mentioned earlier was delicious I have to add. We actually did go out later that night to some really nice dance clubs. One was called Forbidden City which had some really cool live shows with dancers and drummers. The other one was by far the best place I've ever been to, it's called Attica and is Aryn's regular club. Through her we got VIP status and got in for free, and had immediate access to the members only area :P
It was dancing all night long til we dropped listening to great music. All in all it was a fantastic evening, one I will never forget. I didn't even have to use my phone card memory stick to remember it ;)

By the way, I managed to do it again... catching the famous summer cold. Now how the hell can you get a cold in 30 degrees heat you might ask. Easy! Airconditioners can be really tricky if you turn them down too cold, and of course I managed to do just that. First time was in Japan and I thought I had learned from my mistakes. But history teches us that we never learn from history, so...
Now I'm gonna go to bed a get some sleep and recover a bit.

/Nymi

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is real nice m8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home